Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rainy Week


It has rained every day this week and is supposed to rain through Saturday so I have been darting into the garden in between (and sometimes during) the showers. Most of what is blooming is looking a little tattered and beat up from the rain but here is just a peek at a couple of the things blooming right now.

Daffodil 'Spring Cheer' with our grey sky
Same set of blooms just a different angle. I told you the other day that one of the things I don't like about this particular Daffodil is that it droops as soon as it gets more than a few blooms on it, here it is starting to get droopy on me! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! Our Daffys are drooping from all the rain lately. But I cannot complain as we really do need all the rain we can get. Already 5 inches behind on rain and that is not counting the previous 2 years drought. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's so pretty! I wouldn't even care if it drooped-more to pick for the house. Does it smell good?

    We haven't gotten any rain and we sure need it. I think it will be a long hot and dry summer based on our dry spring so far.

    ReplyDelete